Why do we need a car seat belt for our pets?
There are many unexpected occasions on the road while driving. Like us, a pet also needs a car seat belt to ensure safety. Without a car seat belt, we can imagine the potential danger, especially in sudden brakes and stops. Since most vehicles don’t have seat belts designed for pets, we Rabbitgoo now have a great car seat belt leash for pets. It is lightweight but of high quality and it is a simple design with durable details. For our best friends, the Rabbitgoo car seat belt leash is ready to provide protection and comfort during car travels.
1. Keep your pet safely in place in the car back seat, preventing it from sticking its head out of the window or distracting the driver during car travels;
2. Offer your pet an effective buffer and protection in sudden breaks, preventing it from having a sudden jerk;
3. It is more than a car seat belt! For many outdoor activities, this pet leash can also be used to better control your pet.
- Durable Materials: premium polyester fabric, strong metal safety buckle, sturdy swivel clip
- Pet-Friendly Designs: reflective stitching design, no tangle swivel, protective bungee buffer design
- More Details: easy to put on and off, soft padded and comfortable handle, easy control lower handle design
- The solid metal buckle is easy to use and fits most vehicles, simply latch it into car seat belt receptacle and it will help ensure the safety of your pet during car travels
- A solid zinc alloy swivel clip can be easily attached to a harness or collar, tangle-free and giving your pet certain movement freedom
- Protective bungee, elastic and strong, gives a protective buffer in sudden stops while driving, further reinforcing safety for your pet in the car.
Enjoy your car travels with your lovely pet!
1. With a car seat belt leash, you can shake down the back car windows to let in some 2. fresh air for your pet since its safety is now ensured.
With a car seat belt leash, you don’t have to keep taking intermittent glances at your pet by checking the internal rearview mirror and worrying about its behaviors.