1. Secure all buckles and remove any spare items. Make sure that they will not be lost during cleaning.
2. Hand washes in warm water. Working the mild soap in with the gentle brush and scrub it really good to clean between the fibers then rinse it very well so that there is no residue that can irritate the dog’s skin.
3. Rinse thoroughly. Make sure that you've rinsed the harness very well so that there is no residue that can irritate the dog’s skin.
4. Hang dry. Rolling it up in a towel to squeeze the excess water out and loop it over a plastic hanger to hang and air-dry until fully dry.
5. If you need it quicker then you can put a fan blowing directly on it and sometimes you can carefully use a hairdryer on it. Until it is dry and you can get it put back on your dog!
Something you may interest: