- ▶ LARGE DOG MOLLE VEST◀ Neck Girth: 24.8” - 34.6” (63 - 88cm), Chest Girth: 31.5” - 41.3” (80 - 105cm), Back Length: 11.4” (29cm). Ideal for Large Breeds such as German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois, Golden Retriever, Huskie, Labrador, Akita, etc. A professional working dog vest for service, police or military dogs, but also good for hunting and all outdoor companion dogs
- ▶ MILITARY-STANDARD MATERIAL◀ Heavy-duty vest made of 1050D Nylon with sturdy stitching for extra durability and wearability, suitable for all field use. Two METAL Shoulder Buckles can bear great pulling force, ensuring your dog is safely harnessed during training, hunting, working, and any other occasions. Well padded in every pressure load point to protect your dog’s skin, while the breathable air mesh keeps your dog ventilated and comfortable
- ▶ PRACTICAL DESIGN FOR VERSATILE USE◀ MOLLE system equipped on both sides for pouches, water bottles, and dog tactical gears. Multiple Hook & Loop Panels for morale patches and badges to showcase your dog’s personality. A wide range of use for personal service, law enforcement, hunting, or outdoor recreation
- ▶ MAXIMUM CONTROL & SECURITY◀ Dog safety harness features 2 Metal Leash Attachment Points for safer dog walks - One Front Clip for No-Pull control or dog training, and one Back Clip for casual walking or jogging. Reinforced top handle for additional control and easy lifting aid in both general and treacherous situations
- ▶ EASY USE WITH FULL ADJUSTMENT◀ Put on and take off this easy dog harness with 4 quick-release buckles with no hassle. 5 fully adjustable straps (2 Shoulder, 2 Chest, 1 Belly) allow a snug fit with maximum mobility. We stand by the quality of our product!
Details: User Instructions:
1. CONNECT: First, snap the Shoulder Metal Buckles up to connect the 2 pieces.
2. PUT-ON: Slide your dog's head through the front opening, with the side with the handle facing up. The front hook-and-loop panel should be on your dog's chest.
3. ADJUST: Adjust the Chest and Belly Straps accordingly to fit your dog's body.
4. SECURE: Buckle up on both sides of the belly
5. "2-FINGER RULE": You should be able to fit Two Fingers between your dog's body and any part of the harness.
Tips on Adjusting the Straps:
1. To tighten the Neck straps, feed the strap into the slider, bringing the slider closer to the Front Leash Attachment. Reverse for extending the straps.
2. To tighten the Belly straps, feed the strap into the slider. Reverse for extending the straps.