Purchase On Official Amazon Store: USA.
Q925LGZO(20% Off Code for Amazon US Store)
Designed as a new basic halter harness, the upgraded version features:
- √Simple but Safe Basic Halter Design: With a neck strap and chest strap surrounded the dog body, your dog can enjoy free movement while also get a comfortable fit with two secure buckles.
- √Original Neck Straps with Shock Bungee Straps: Creative elastic bungee neck-straps help to bear greater pulling force when a dog suddenly rushes out, reducing the injuries of sudden pulling and enable more control.
- √Fully Padded Chest Straps: Embraced with padded chest straps instead of single-layer material, your little friend would get enough protection and maximum comfort when he runs, walks, and plays.
***Please carefully measure your dog's neck and chest girth before purchasing.
About the Size:
- Medium: Neck Girth for 15.3" - 18.5", Chest Girth for 19.3" - 28.3".
- Large: Neck Girth for 18.1" - 21.6", Chest Girth for 21.6" - 35".
- Extra Large: Neck Girth for 21.2" - 29.1", Chest Girth for 23.6" - 43.3".
Every Detail Matters.
- 1680D Military Standard Material: The durable nylon material strength the wear-tear resistance for long-term use. The water-repellent covering prevents the drip from soaking in and enable all-season and weatherproof use.
- Breathable Air Mesh: The safety dog harness is padded with soft air mesh to provide enough air permeability and comfort for the skin. The air mesh also helps to evenly distribute the pressure on the back and enable better control when you pull the dog with a leash.
- Thickened Top Handle: Both for a comfortable grip and instant lifting during use, the padded top control handle provides enough protection for your hand while also more support for your lifting.
- Shock Absorbing Bungee Neck Strap: Thickened Rubber Bungee inside can bear great pulling force and provide extra cushioning, thus reduce the potential injuries when the dog suddenly pulls.
A Halter Dog Harness that Meet All-Daily Use. Suitable for all kinds of activities like daily walking, running, playing, and training.