It's time to spruce up your windows for the upcoming festivals and winter!
Color your home with Rabbitgoo 3D Static Cling Window Film – Nice privacy protection blurs unwanted views, beautiful patterns decorate your place, static cling to the surface without glue for extra safety and convenience, simple peel-and-stick installation, easy to remove and re-apply for multiple times.
- Elegant Patterns: brighten up your decor with unique colorful patterns
- User-Friendly: hassle free peel-stick application in a breeze, easy removal leaves no damage or residue
- No Adhesive: simply use soapy water to install, no toxic glue needed
- Durable and Reusable: premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be re-positioned and reused repeatedly
- UV Protection: blocks up to 96% UV rays, softens strong sunlight and reduces glares
- Energy Saving: control your energy costs by reducing the hot spots in summer and retaining the heat in winter
Package Included: 1 x Rabbitgoo Privacy Window Film Roll (35.4" x 78.7", 90 x 200cm) (The installation instruction is printed on the packing box.)
What makes this window film special?
Renovated printing technology brings you unique color patterns, everyday.
Different than the ordinary, clear window films, this newest window film is printed with vivid colors, so that it can brighten up your window even when the light is dim.
On sunny days, you will be surprised by the amazing rainbow effect when the film sparkle in strong sunlight.
We combine privacy and style together.
This private film will enhance your privacy by obscuring direct visibility, so that you can finally get away from the peeping eyes.
They also add a custom, designer look for your plain windows, making your windows a little more special than your neighbors'.
Your window film is super easy to install.
- Clean the target surface thoroughly.
- Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
- Prepare enough diluted soapy water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the surface with the soapy water. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side.
- Install the film onto the window.
- Use the squeegee to remove excess water and any bubbles whist applying the film. Wipe off the water using the towel.
- Trim off the margins. Here you go!
Don't forget to peel off the backing film!
- When applying in cold weather: before installation, blow hot air to the film using a hair dryer to soften the film up (heat resistant up to 176℉)
- The film works only on flat, clean, and smooth surfaces.
- Affix a tape on a corner of the back side (the smooth side) to quickly remove the backing film.
- 30-day return policy provided.