Leaf Decorative Frosted Non-Adhesive Window Film
Discover More Amazon Store Here: where to buy
Brighten up your home with Rabbitgoo Frosted Privacy Window Film – Top Privacy protection blocks unwanted views, simple frosting white decorates your place, static cling to the surface without glue for extra safety and convenience, simple peel-and-stick installation, easy to remove and re-apply for multiple times.
- Privacy Protection: provides protection for privacy while allowing the lights to come in, usable on any smooth glass surface; Privacy Protection Level: ★★★★★ Top Privacy Window Film (offer great privacy for home, office, bedroom, and living room)
- Adhesive Free: Adhesive-free and environmentally friendly design, avoids the release of chemical substances; Static adhesive, can be applied within a few minutes; Note The more water used on the glass surface, the easier the attachment will be
- Save Energy: It retains heat in winter and cool in summer, reduces heat transfer and blocks out 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays, protects your skin from harmful radiation exposure, reduces the fading and aging of furniture
- Easy Removal: made of high-quality PVC and PET materials for flexibility and long life, no residue after removing; This window film can be reused as often as you like, you can always attach and remove it
- Size: 17.5" X 78.7" (44.5 X 200cm); Unlimited Patterns: Rabbitgoo has a variety of patterns to choose from
1. Totally Reusable, Fantastic Eco Choice
Removable glass sticker leaves no residue on the glass. You can re-position & reuse it after years, ideal for rental places!
2. Enjoy More Comfortable Light
This window privacy covering will diffuse direct sunlight to prevents glares, so that you can work and study under softened sunshine.
3. Decorate Wherever You Want
Use your frosting window cling in your living room, kitchen, office, etc. Stick it to your sliding doors, kitchen cabinets, mirrors, and much more!
1. AVOID applying the window treatment to any broken or shattered glass. Always Apply on the INSIDE of the window.
2. Be sure to clean the window surface thoroughly removing any dust or dirt before applying.
3. Be sure to REMOVE the protective sheath before applying to the surface.
4. Enjoy the ambiance that the window treatment will bring to your space.