Tactical Dog Harness and Bungee Dog Leash Set
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- 【Get the Right Size】 Neck Girth: 24.8” - 34.6” (63 - 88cm), Chest Girth: 31.5” - 41.3” (80 - 105cm), Back Length: 11.4” (29cm). Ideal for Large Breeds such as German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois, Golden Retriever, Huskie, Labrador, Akita, etc. A professional working dog vest for service, police or military dogs, but also good for hunting and all outdoor companion dogs
- 【Durable & Soft Material】Made of 1050D Nylon with sturdy stitching, this heavy-duty vest is suitable for all field use and gives great durability. Two METAL Shoulder Buckles can better fix the harness and ensure your dog is safe during training, hunting, working. The breathable padded air mesh not only brings soft to the dog but also makes the dog feel comfortable and protects the skin
- 【Perfect MOLLE System】The dog safety harness is equipped with a perfect MOLLE system on both sides for pouches, water bottles, and dog tactical gears. The multiple Hook & Loop Panels for morale patches and badges to showcase your dog’s personality. A wide range of use for personal service, law enforcement, hunting, or outdoor recreation
- 【More Control, More Safety】The two Metal Leash Attachment Points are designed for safer dog walks - One Front Clip for No-Pull control or dog training, and One Back Clip for casual walking or jogging. The reinforced top handle is designed for added control and easy lifting aid in both general and treacherous situations.
- 【High-Quality Bungee Dog Leash】Size Information: Length: 37 inches - 49 inches ( 95cm -125cm); Width 1'' (2.5cm). The shock-absorbing bungee leash has a built-in elastic rubber band and can extend to 49 inches to give sufficient elasticity and control, reducing the risk of injury. The two padded handles give your wrist a cushion against the pull. Reflective threads are sewn around increase the visibility at night. A heavy-duty metal hook, made of sturdy zinc alloy, is for attaching the leashes.
Details: User Instructions:
1. CONNECT: First, snap the Shoulder Metal Buckles up to connect the 2 pieces.
2. PUT-ON: Slide your dog's head through the front opening, with the side with the handle facing up. The front hook-and-loop panel should be on your dog's chest.
3. ADJUST: Adjust the Chest and Belly Straps accordingly to fit your dog's body.
4. SECURE: Buckle up on both sides of the belly
5. "2-FINGER RULE": You should be able to fit Two Fingers between your dog's body and any part of the harness.
Tips on Adjusting the Straps:
1. To tighten the Neck straps, feed the strap into the slider, bringing the slider closer to the Front Leash Attachment. Reverse for extending the straps.
2. To tighten the Belly straps, feed the strap into the slider. Reverse for extending the straps.