It's time to take your dog out for a sunny journey in summer. However, have you really cared for your dog's health when it gets unbearable so hot? Kindly notice that you must take after pets security more than usual. Exposure and high temperatures will bring many safety hazards. Sunburn, burns, diseases, parasites and other aspects require the owner to pay more attention.
- White short-haired pets are more prone to sunburn, and pets that have just shaved are also prone to sunburn.
- Above the nose is the area that is most prone to sunburn, especially if it is a bit wounded.
- Consider using a powerful sunscreen, but not zinc.
- It is recommended to take a walk when the sun is not big. Do not take too hot ground when walking, such as asphalt road.
3.Diseases and parasites
- There are many insects in summer, so be careful to prevent ectoparasites (mainly fleas and mites) and heartworms.
- If a pet is bitten by an insect, there may be an allergic reaction. If you have symptoms of redness and inflammation, you need to see a doctor promptly.
- Increased contact with other pets, be sure to confirm that the dog's vaccine is followed up in time to avoid infectious diseases
- Store food in a dry and cool place; open cans are easy to attract flies, beware of deterioration.
You can use the Pet Automatic Feeder for a better dog food store, and supply the fresh food to your dogs, keeping them or him from eating the food which might go bad with the exposure to the air. Especially, when you need to go on a business trip for several days.
Doing these preventions is just the beginning. You don't have to worry about ramie. You want to enjoy the summer with your own baby. The most important thing is to take care of your pet.
In addition to a small amount of sweat on the soles of the feet, dogs can only rely on panting to dissipate heat, which is more likely to cause heatstroke than people. If the owner finds that the pet has signs of heatstroke, he must take urgent action and send it to the emergency room. Due to high temperatures and water shortages, such as renal failure, nervous system problems, coagulopathy, etc., there may be other complications after heat stroke. If you delay treatment, you may regret your life.
You might need some other dogs supplier to take care of your baby better as follows:
Dog harness & leashes